Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F1-Inspired Plymouth Prowler Is One Of The Craziest Designs We Have Seen!

F1-Inspired Plymouth Prowler Is One Of The Craziest Designs We Have Seen!​

Part Prowler, Part Formula One Racer...​

1630792196936.png

In today’s world of graphic design and photoshop, the internet is abuzz with creative minds with amazing ideas. We have seen a number of digital artists on various social media that have come up with very innovative and outlandish car designs. One such digital designer is Abimelec Arellano (@AbimelecDesigns). You might remember Abimelec as the creative mind behind the Chrysler Pacifica SRT Hellcat, which received a lot of attention in the automotive world over the past several months.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
This is one Prowler I have never seen, it is something special. These landmark Plymouth’s still “prowl” the roads, still attract attention, evoke fond memories with one current hotbed of Prowlers I know of, my hometown of Long Island where collectors have preserved and enshrined many. It just seems Prowlers reflect the keen collector attitude in this area and it’s love of all things Mopar.
Sadly not only does the Prowler celebrate one of the best achievements in Mopar history, it also reminds Mopar fans that some executive geniuses canceled this unique car, in a market segment they invented, dominated and so wish they could occupy iwoth some modern rendition today. Idiots! In retrospect the Prowler was just too unique and quirky to be enduring over time, but today, indeed, they are classic, especially With car enthusiasts with serious Mopar appreciation, we so love them. In twenty years you can take one of those Prowlers to the auctions and retire on the proceeds. Glad I see them often in these parts.

bill burke

Reaction score
No need to cry T, I bet 90% of Prowlers are tucked away safe and sound for future generations. My late next door neighbor Dennis had a silver Prowler that my wife so converted for years, but rightly was given to his grandson by his widow though we expressed our interest many times if they ever lost theirs. We got to see that Prowler everyday. Lucky for us our local friend Tony owns a yellow Prowler and only takes it to shows, so although safely preserved, we now only see it once and awhile. We ourselves own and show another outstanding and unique Mopar classic that we believe was prematurely canceled, a 2006 Chrysler CrossFire roadster. Crossfire, another landmark car that today draws raves and inquires to no end by people who thrill to its special status in Mopar culture. Doing our part with our Prowler brothers to celebrate and preserve Mopars rare and special in all their glory. Don’t cry, they are still around to admire.

TripleT

Reaction score
This one isn't.... Only Mopar approved mod is a engine swap

Users who are viewing this thread