Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Convertible Is Going To Auction Next Month!

This Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Convertible Is Going To Auction Next Month!​

Rare Custom Challenger Convertible Will Cross The Auction Block In Dallas...​

1629927815048.png

The Dodge Challenger continues to be the most popular two-door muscle car on the market right now. With the quickest, fastest, and most powerful offerings in the segment, there is one thing that the Challenger doesn’t offer that the competitors do – a convertible variant.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
I read somewhere that the next generation Challenger would include a factory built convertible. The battle to win over hard core and not so hard core Dodge fans to electric power will need all the ammunition they can garner to win that battle. Personally I believe the rush to “all electric” status by just about every car brand could be a mistake as battery suppliers, the power grid and lingering Inernal Combustion Engine preferences will be more resistant to this speculative change than corporate wizards anticipated. My 2019 Hemi Challenger sitting in my driveway is a long term insurance policy against this potential debocal, it an’t going anywhere soon, maybe never. Just like my beliefs on climate change, I’m a doubter not a denier, with an open mind, but definitely not convinced. A convertible Challenger will be a necessity to get folks like me to drop our insurance fun drives on a lot of hype and smoke and brown outs a fact of daily life. No juce- No go. Just saying.

Jxj

Reaction score
Highly doubtful there will be a factory Challenger with them going to EV, soon, there not going.to spend billions on reseting there manufacturing process for a vert. There's a reason why there are only 10 convertibles there ugly as hell,

Users who are viewing this thread