Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow Selling Low-Volume Colors Are Filling In Gaps In Ram Heavy Duty Lineups!

Slow-Selling Low-Volume Colors Are Filling In Gaps In Ram Heavy Duty Lineups!​

Would You Choose One?​

1628727294229.png

As the automotive industry continues to face challenges surrounding the ongoing semiconductor shortage, car dealers are struggling to find both new and used car inventory to meet customer demand. The situation has left some dealers with more used vehicles in their inventories than new ones. But now, some vehicles that wouldn’t get a second look from most people are becoming standouts on limited availability lots.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexB

Reaction score
As the automotive industry continues to face challenges surrounding the ongoing semiconductor shortage, car dealers are struggling to find both new and used car inventory to meet customer demand. The situation has left some dealers with more used vehicles in their inventories than new ones. But now, some vehicles that wouldn't get a second look from most people are becoming standouts on limited availability lots.
Slow-selling Low volume paints @TripleT @Bili
Nobody told Pepe about these options !

Redfour5

Reaction score

Slow-Selling Low-Volume Colors Are Filling In Gaps In Ram Heavy Duty Lineups!​

Would You Choose One?​

View attachment 5023

As the automotive industry continues to face challenges surrounding the ongoing semiconductor shortage, car dealers are struggling to find both new and used car inventory to meet customer demand. The situation has left some dealers with more used vehicles in their inventories than new ones. But now, some vehicles that wouldn’t get a second look from most people are becoming standouts on limited availability lots.

That looks like National Forest Service Green. My wife loves it... We have them all over the place out here in MT as surplussed beaters of all different makes. Some really good deals if you are careful and happen to be in the right place at the right time. They are well maintained but hard driven... I'll bet money that is the color for the Nat Forest orders.

Tony K

Reaction score
That looks like National Forest Service Green. My wife loves it... We have them all over the place out here in MT as surplussed beaters of all different makes. Some really good deals if you are careful and happen to be in the right place at the right time. They are well maintained but hard driven... I'll bet money that is the color for the Nat Forest orders.
Makes sense. Easily identifiable from color, and easily spotted on a forest trail from the air. Looks like a shade of seafoam green.

Users who are viewing this thread