Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autocar India, Tells Us Details About The New 2022 Jeep® H6 (Commander) For India:

Autocar India, Tells Us Details About The New 2022 Jeep® H6 (Commander) For India:​

New RHD Model Will Have 48-Volt Mild-Hybrid Diesel...​

1624381941815.png

While we have seen spy photos and teaser shots of the all-new three-row Jeep® Commander (H1) D-SUV in Brazil, our good friends at Autocar India are now sharing with us some new photos and information of the Indian-spec (H6) variant. The H6 is the right-hand-drive (RHD) version of the brand's newest three-row SUV, based on the globally popular Compass.

bill burke

Reaction score
Could they be hiding a Chrysler spin-off under those wraps? Such a sound speculation that can happen easy on the Cherokee assembly line. India and Brazil got it done, even as a Jeep and we sit pat. Why? Just tell me why.

AlexB

Reaction score
Could they be hiding a Chrysler spin-off under those wraps? Such a sound speculation that can happen easy on the Cherokee assembly line. India and Brazil got it done, even as a Jeep and we sit pat. Why? Just tell me why.
Nope to spin off, and for the 1 millionth time this Emerging International 3-row is generated from the Compass not Cherokee.

Brazil and U.S. both reports to the same guy whom was previously President of Jeep whom this Crossover was developed under.
BTW I haven’t even post what was said about Chrysler brand from Carlos POV during Autoline.

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope to spin off, and for the 1 millionth time this Emerging International 3-row is generated from the Compass not Cherokee.
Yes, it's based on Small Wide but still I think that it would be a nice Chrysler for US, both as 2 and 3 row model.

What they said about Chrysler?

bill burke

Reaction score

Brazil and U.S. both reports to the same guy whom was previously President of Jeep whom this Crossover was developed under.
BTW I haven’t even post what was said about Chrysler brand from Carlos POV during Autoline.
Oops! Guess I’m a slow learner. Just my sense of humor gone astray, but I wish something Chrysler is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread