Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: 2022 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon With Bigger Tire Offering:

CAUGHT: 2022 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon With Bigger Tire Offering:​

Looks Like Jeep® Is Taking The Bronco Threat Seriously...​

1622065648550.png

With the new Bronco on the way, the new Ford Motor Company offering is the first real threat in decades to the Jeep® brand’s legendary off-roader – the Wrangler. But with competition on the horizon, it has made the Jeep brand step up for the 2021 model year and introduced an electrified offering as well as a high-performance offering.

Last edited by a moderator:

LennyK

Reaction score
Wrangler is going to have to do more then 35" tires. The new Bronco has jeep beat in every corner and specification.

WXman

Reaction score
Wrangler is going to have to do more then 35" tires. The new Bronco has jeep beat in every corner and specification.

I hear people say that but I don't see how. The Bronco is a carbon-copy of the Wrangler, with Ford tweaks just to avoid being sued. Everything down to the way the hard top panels latch is the same. They didn't even go the extra step to use a straight axle in the front. The interior looks like what you'd see in a UTV, bland and hard with no real design to it. And it'll have all the quality and design issues that Ford vehicles have been plagued with since 2011.

It'll sell like hotcakes in year 1 because it's new. But after the dust settles and the newness wears off, I'd be willing to bet that Jeep continues to outsell it by a wide margin.

TripleT

Reaction score

BA HA HA HA HA did you come here to troll? First message Hall of Fame

TripleT

Reaction score
How welcome will this be from Dealers who are used to packaging a couple grand with dealer install upgrade before it leave the Floor?

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
How welcome will this be from Dealers who are used to packaging a couple grand with dealer install upgrade before it leave the Floor?
I'm sure they'll be happier about this than seeing those customers go down the road and buy a Bronco that already comes with all the stuff they were charging extra for.

TripleT

Reaction score
That is why I asked the question. Isn't around $3500 in dealer installed option on a Wrangler that is some good direct to dealer margins.

This isn't new though Rubicon is basically this transition, and many dealer buy AEV upgraded models and sell them so it not likely it already wasn't available.

Pretty nice to have speedo factory adjust versus having that OB2 module deal.

Users who are viewing this thread