Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Is Already Becoming A Future Classic Collector Vehicle:

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score

The Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Is Already Becoming A Future Classic Collector Vehicle:​

This One Goes To Auction This Weekend With Only 6,600 Miles On It...​

1620972444501.png

The Dodge Magnum SRT-8 played an intricate role in the Dodge brand’s return to rear-wheel-drive performance during the mid-2000s. The performance wagon offered fans the comfort and performance of a sedan with the capability of a sport-utility vehicle (SUV) without sacrificing everyday functionality. Magnum was one of those love it or hate it vehicles, that drew attention from both sides of the aisle. The Magnum SRT-8 was a double-edged sword for Dodge fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Autojunkie

Reaction score
I'll be curious to see what it sells for. Please make sure you post an update after it sells (assuming it sells).
I haven't looked, but I've been told that the 2008 SRT is the most rare of the three model years as it was also the only model year with the minor updates that include the new front fascia. We have one in my neighborhood that a local mom from my son's school has been driving it since new. I see it, a very clean example, driving around the neighborhood once in a while. It looks exactly like the one pictured below.

1621005078709.png

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I'll be curious to see what it sells for. Please make sure you post an update after it sells (assuming it sells).
I haven't looked, but I've been told that the 2008 SRT is the most rare of the three model years as it was also the only model year with the minor updates that include the new front fascia. We have one in my neighborhood that a local mom from my son's school has been driving it since new. I see it, a very clean example, driving around the neighborhood once in a while. It looks exactly like the one pictured below.

View attachment 4540

Yeah, those are super rare for the reasons you mentioned.

I much preferred the refreshed Magnum over the 05-07 Magnum.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

View attachment 4540

Loved the 2008 refresh

Users who are viewing this thread