Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOT TRAIL RATED: 2022 Jeep® Wagoneer Series III Off-Road:

NOT TRAIL RATED: 2022 Jeep® Wagoneer Series III Off-Road:​

Not Being Trail Rated, Doesn't Mean It Isn't Capable...​

1621465358773.png

While there is a lot of excitement surrounding the launch of the 2022 Jeep® Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer (WS), there is still quite a bit the American automaker has yet to tell us. That includes specific details on a lot of certain packages. While our sister site WagoneerForums.org has posted Jeep's dealer literature surrounding the specifications and options of most of the models, we still have been getting a number of questions asking about if a "Trail Rated" offering will be available.

Mopar392

Reaction score
Maybe in a couple of years, we might see a Rebel and/or TRX like versions.

srbrewdad

Reaction score
This Wagoneer Series 111 with all terrain package is what I may order later this year, but one concern I have is the standard manual folding mirrors. I have not seen an option to add power folding mirrors to this trim. Even my Grand Cherokee L Overland build with off road group has standard power folding mirrors.

HEMI

Reaction score
We all knew it was too Big to be Trail Rated ..... didn't we?
Yukon AT4 is a big one. And its been advertised as an ultimate off roader. Wish that wagoneer had a similar term.

TripleT

Reaction score
I like it. I think it actually looks pretty good.
Saw a GMC the other day, White Black roof, Cartoon grill. Yeah it does look pretty good in a class that seems to be trying to Out Ugly there others big Box.

Users who are viewing this thread