Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 540 Horsepower Lightweight Alfa Romeo GTA & GTAm Have Finally Arrived:

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score

The 540 Horsepower Lightweight Alfa Romeo GTA & GTAm Have Finally Arrived:​

High-Performance Sedan Will Set You Back Some Big Mullah...​

1620972345416.png

It’s been over a year since the Alfa Romeo brand first unveiled its Giulia GTA lightweight high-performance sedan. On Wednesday, the Italian brand official unveiled the car to the international press at the Balocco Proving Grounds in Balocco, Italy. It marks the first time that the GTA nameplate has returned to the lineup since the 1960s.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
For the money, I’d go with a Hellcat anything over this car. It is a fine example of what Alfa Romeo can do, but very few will be sold. I’ve seen only one Stelvio Quqtrofolio and two Giulia examples on the road. Again, an attractive and exciting car, but not a Challenger or Charger Hellcat Widebody. My money, my choice.

Tony K

Reaction score
For the money, I’d go with a Hellcat anything over this car. It is a fine example of what Alfa Romeo can do, but very few will be sold. I’ve seen only one Stelvio Quqtrofolio and two Giulia examples on the road. Again, an attractive and exciting car, but not a Challenger or Charger Hellcat Widebody. My money, my choice.
I don't even see the point in comparing them, they're two rather different animals. Like you said, your money, your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread