Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet Peugeot’s High-Performance Plug-In Sedan & Wagon:

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score

Meet Peugeot’s High-Performance Plug-In Sedan & Wagon:​

Most Expensive Offerings In The Peugeot Portfolio...​

1620663800322.png

While the sedan market continues to shrink as the automotive industry continues its move towards more crossovers, SUVs, and trucks, there are still a few exciting sedans left on the market. The Dodge brand of course has the Street & Racing Technology (SRT) developed four-door Dodge Charger Scat Pack, Hellcat, and Hellcat Redeye muscle cars. Chrysler also continues to build its beloved 300 Series sedan, packing HEMI power under the hood. But there is another performance sedan in the Stellantis portfolio that many North Americans don’t know about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
I’d love to see a totally American engineered, styled and manufactured Chrysler 300 sedan and a new midsize lineup launched tomorrow. BUT reality takes hold and I find myself wishing they would find a way to build this Peugeot as a spinoff Chrysler and help save the brand. I honestly see this, or something like this, as a viable outcome to the merger. If Peugeot has no immediate plans of returning to North America for now, what better way to recover development costs than by building a mirror image facility in North America that will build off their platforms and bring additional value and profits to Stellantis? A smart way of putting new Chrysler’s, Dodges, Fiats, Alfa Romeos, Jeeps and Rams on the market. Seems to me to be the actual plans and the sooner the better. If not, why the merger?

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
This is far from a performance cars. Something about PSA's reported power levels for PHEVs is fishy.

TripleT

Reaction score
Sonata and Peugeot had a unholy relationship and a monster is burn... Horrible...

Users who are viewing this thread