Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Quietly Opens Grand Cherokee L Build & Price Configurator:

Jeep® Quietly Opens Grand Cherokee L Build & Price Configurator:​

Four Models To Choose From...​

1620162367140.png

It may be late in the 2021 model year, but it isn’t stopping the Jeep® brand from launching one of its most anticipated vehicles – the all-new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. The Grand Cherokee L is the first of a trio of new fifth-generation Grand Cherokee models coming over the next six months, with the latter two models being two-row and electrified variants.

With vehicles getting ready to arrive in dealer inventories any day now, Jeep has quietly released an up-to-date Build & Price configurator on Jeep.com for the Grand Cherokee L. Those who are looking to purchase a new three-row model will be able to choose from four models (Laredo, Limited, Overland, and Summit).

Last edited by a moderator:

cygnus

Reaction score
Remember when 2014 WK2 Laredo shipped with a 5 inch screen?

patfromigh

Reaction score
Remember when 2014 WK2 Laredo shipped with a 5 inch screen?
We are still getting Ram DS 1500, Tradesman trim, work trucks with the 5 inch screens. If we get a DT Ram in the fleet they are usually a higher trim level with a larger screen.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm more amazed at those bezels or that jeep.ca has the build and price up too!

cygnus

Reaction score
Lol @ the iPad in the dash - man, that makes me back.

Users who are viewing this thread