Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge//SRT & Mopar Support Grassroots Racers in NHRA Sportsman Classes:

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score

Dodge//SRT & Mopar Support Grassroots Racers in NHRA Sportsman Classes:​

Both Brands Are Adding More Support For NHRA Sportsman Competition...​

1615423884109.png

The Mopar and Dodge//SRT brand is continuing its support of the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) and its 70th anniversary season, beginning with the 52nd Annual Amalie Motor Oil Gatornationals in Gainesville, Florida this weekend.… (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mopar392

Reaction score
I wish if they used IHI 3.0l instead of Whipple’s.

bill burke

Reaction score
Drag racing Mopars was more than my hobby, it was a passion, so to me Mopar and drag racing are synonymous. I most love factory stock drag packs, but with just two being sponsored, I’m disappointed that the numbers work against Dodge and grassroots racers are shut out. What happened to the dozens of Drag Pack racers of just a few short years ago? How about support for less well financed teams with money AND engineering support. There must be some guys ready to race in this class and put more Dodges in front of fans. More Mopars are always better, like in the good old muscle car clinic days. Open the wallet a bit more Dodge. How about a Drag Pack Hemi Shootout at a big NHRA event or two for openers? We use to call that “Dodge Fever”. I caught it bad a long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread