Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamCharger TRX, Might Just Be The Ultimate SUV!

RamCharger TRX, Might Just Be The Ultimate SUV!​

Digital Design, Makes Us Crave A Fullsize Ram SUV...​

2021-Ram-TRX-RamCharger-Design-1.jpg

Our friend digital artist wb_artist20 is at it again. You might remember some Ram 1500-based SUV designs like his Rebel-influenced RamCharger two-door and his TRX-inspired four-door performance off-roader. Now he has created something even better a TRX-based two-door RamCharger design. While the 2021 Ram 1500 TRX is the quickest, fastest, and most powerful mass-produced truck … (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike201

Reaction score
As a former owner of a 1990 Ramcharger and a 2000 Durango, I loved them both for different reasons. I loved the Ramchargers size and convenience of getting to the rear seats when my kids were small, along with its high ground clearance. The Durango was more refined easier to drive and that 3rd row seat was a hit when the kids were older. Dodge dropped the ball in 1993 when they gave Mexico a “new” Ramcharger and snubbed the US.
I would love to see the Ramchargers return with modern updates/Ram like refinement. Bring her back!

bill burke

Reaction score
Finally, proof that I am not the only one that realizes that Durango’s future lies with Ram. On so many fronts this makes sense and this excellent rendition only reinforces this strategy. A large, body on frame SUV, already in development, is just the right hole to fill for Ram and so conflicting for Dodge. Look at what can be done with the Ram Durango and the TRX model shown here, should be all that is needed to confirm, so reassuring for me guys, OUR thinking on Durango. Dodge should offer an SUV no doubt, but it should be a powerful, athletic Stelvio sized and based vehicle. With this performance SUV it will be the “point of the spear” vehicle that will enable Dodge to transition to advanced power trains like electric assisted and later, all electric that can necessarily find their way into new Dodge muscle cars with less resistance and more acceptability. Glad to see I have some company on this idea and the visualization of that idea should be a game changer for the all new Ram Durango.

LRJust

Reaction score
I'll give up my beloved Wrangler for one of these and even through in my first born.

Ramman1990

Reaction score

RamCharger TRX, Might Just Be The Ultimate SUV!​

Digital Design, Makes Us Crave A Fullsize Ram SUV...​

View attachment 4120

Our friend digital artist wb_artist20 is at it again. You might remember some Ram 1500-based SUV designs like his Rebel-influenced RamCharger two-door and his TRX-inspired four-door performance off-roader. Now he has created something even better a TRX-based two-door RamCharger design. While the 2021 Ram 1500 TRX is the quickest, fastest, and most powerful mass-produced truck … (read full article...)

please build this!

1960D500

Reaction score
It’s always amazing how someone can just render up a vehicle that looks so amazing it’s hard to believe Ram dropped the ball on making it.

I think this and a 4 door version with more street credentials would of been a better bet than the big Jeep Wagoneer.

And i think still think Ram should be under the Dodge umbrella save a lot of weird names, but none of this will be available with the company being run by foreigners who don’t really now the north american market and the way we feel about our vehicles.

TripleT

Reaction score
made serveral versions over the years and production models exisited.... just never got a green light.

Users who are viewing this thread