Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could This Be The Next 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee Trackhawk?

Could This Be The Next 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee Trackhawk?​

One Digital Artist Has An Idea...​

Grand-Cherokee-Trackhawk-1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

@track_hawk

Reaction score
With the Jeep® Grand Cherokee (WK2) ending production at end of 2021, there has been a lot of questions regarding the future of the Trackhawk nameplate. The 707 horsepower performance version of the Grand Cherokee has proven to be a powerful competitor on the track and a downright menace on the drag strip. So what … (read full article...)
This was my render based off my current build on @track_hawk render was done by @ildar_project

bill burke

Reaction score
There should be little doubt that a new Trackhawk will be offered in the new Grand Cherokee. I believe it will only be offered in the two row version, therefore an explanation for the lack of any information so far, but such a popular model will be coming. As to the demise of SRT, from a business perspective, it makes perfect sense in a merger process. With electrification assisted technologies predictably the next step, bringing new eyes on board will only help. A broad range of electrification systems, from partial to full, for environmental minded buyers to those wanting to preserve there V-8 engines for as long as possible, the need for this focus is necessary. Going forward the Trailhawk can be the best platform for new ideas.

Nightmare

Reaction score

Could This Be The Next 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee Trackhawk?​

One Digital Artist Has An Idea...​

Grand-Cherokee-Trackhawk-1-1.jpg

Not a bad look for a 2023 Jeep Trackhawk hybrid but given that consumers love to have choices. and that the Jeep Grand Cherokee has done so well over the years I would suggest a choice of length for consumers.
2023 Jeep grand cherokee w/ any trim packages as the standard short version as it is now. With new body. Maybe get rid of the V6 in the use the older style inline I6 3.5L single turbo 385hp to 485hp hybrid instead keep the V8 5.7L engine 455hp+ hybrid motor we keep 6.2LSupercharged + hybrid 1000hp.
and keep the 6.4L as a crate engine only for guys that still want mopar pwr.
And then make Jeep grand cherokee 6.2L hybrid and Trackhawk version 6.2L supercharged limited X's version for longer version xtra/seating w/limited trim packages and then the durango can fall off without being compleatly Xed out use its chassis for the Jeep Grand Cherokee X's version. Also the use of X's to obviously describe jeeps length and seating capacity.
That is so that jeep dont use the XL As the GM competitor uses to descpibe its larger version of it smaller version of same truck

Mopar392

Reaction score
2023 Trackhawk could be the first electrified/hybridized Hellcat or the last pure ICE powered Hellcat.

MrAndroidRobot

Reaction score
Misleading article, click bait as per usual. I registered just to comment because it's a bad trend. I'm blocking this site from my news feed

Users who are viewing this thread