Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just How Fast Was The Viper-Powered 2011 Mopar Dodge Challenger Drag Pak?

Just How Fast Was The Viper-Powered 2011 Mopar Dodge Challenger Drag Pak?​

Its Not Your Regular Challenger...​

MP011_002DG-scaled.jpg

Every couple of years, the Mopar brand will release a limited production run of hand-built Mopar Dodge Challenger Drag Pak factory race cars to the public. The factory-built race cars give sportsman racers a new, turnkey package, loaded with suspension and chassis upgrades and built for National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) and National Muscle Car … (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

BigR249

Reaction score
I must confess that I must have missed something in the article or the title is misleading. Nowhere does it state just how fast it is, no numbers that I can find.
I know how fast my 2006 Dodge Magnum Police Interceptor Hemi is. It would be nice if a second story was written that actually states how fast one of these bad boys actually is. We normal street driving Mopar folks over 65 would really like to number crunch.

Lash

Reaction score
I must confess that I must have missed something in the article or the title is misleading. Nowhere does it state just how fast it is, no numbers that I can find.
I know how fast my 2006 Dodge Magnum Police Interceptor Hemi is. It would be nice if a second story was written that actually states how fast one of these bad boys actually is. We normal street driving Mopar folks over 65 would really like to number crunch.
It was in the video. 8.54

Road Runner 71

Reaction score
Every couple of years, the Mopar brand will release a limited production run of hand-built Mopar Dodge Challenger Drag Pak factory race cars to the public. The factory-built race cars give sportsman racers a new, turnkey package, loaded with suspension and chassis upgrades and built for National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) and National Muscle Car … (read full article...)

I have a friend that has a 2011 Mopar Dragpack Challenger and its awesome! I enjoyed the video posted and see it moves pretty quick down the track turning a 8.54 at I believe 154? Mph
Love the car!

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
One of our followers on Facebook posted this amazing Drag Pak V10 running on propane...

1613110017691.png

1613110053718.png

According to the poster...

"There was a v10 dragpack owner in cleveland OH area that converted it to propane. He owned propane co., so it was alot cheaper than race fuel
😆
i recall he ran 9.5s."

Users who are viewing this thread