Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stocks Were Built?

How Many 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stocks Were Built?​

Only 192 Units Were Produced...​

2020-Dodge-Challenger-SRT-Super-Stock.-University-Dodge-1.jpg

Taking off where the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon left off, the Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock holds the title of the world’s fastest and most powerful muscle car on the market. While the SRT Demon was a one-year, limited production run, the new Challenger SRT Super Stock was born from its successes and is … (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

MoPar_AL_V

Reaction score
The Excitement was there the minute i bought my rare 1 of 1 I believe Sinamonstick Hellcat 6 speed manual peanut butter interior that i would love to wait for a super stock but i had already built my hellcat and then a super stock came available and I didn’t think i would be able to get my hands on one but i was able to get up there and and get a picture side by side...This is a pretty rare picture all together 1 of 9 and 1 of 11 sinamonstick both 2020

Attachments

• 82211071-1E4B-480F-841D-CB09156ECEE2.jpeg
    82211071-1E4B-480F-841D-CB09156ECEE2.jpeg
    665.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread