Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Finds The Best Place To Charge Your Renegade 4xe In The UK:

Jeep® Finds The Best Place To Charge Your Renegade 4xe In The UK:​

Jeep Does Research Checking The Electrified Vehicle Market In The United Kingdom...​

Renegade-Motel-London-3.jpeg

Jeep® launched its first electrified offering into the UK marketplace with the Renegade 4xe back in September. With the electric car market expanding across Europe due to heavy restrictions on emissions and high fuel prices, the UK is the perfect place to embrace the compact plug-in SUV. But where is a best place in the UK to take advantage of the Renegade 4xe’s plug-in ability?; (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rdodgedartman

Reaction score
My only problem with hybrids is that you have two powertrains to lug around. If they could use a single cylinder of 100cc to just charge the battery then it would make more sense.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
My only problem with hybrids is that you have two powertrains to lug around. If they could use a single cylinder of 100cc to just charge the battery then it would make more sense.

I can agree. I think that it will happen as electrics become more popular.

Users who are viewing this thread