Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody Models Have Arrived:

2021 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody Models Have Arrived:​

New Buzz Model Hits Dealer Lots...​

2021-Dodge-Challenger-RT-Scat-Pack-Shaker-Widebody-4.jpg

Just days ago, we told you about how 2021 Dodge Challenger models were finally arriving in dealer showrooms. With the launch of the 2021 model year, Dodge has introduced two new buzz models for the popular Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody. One of those models is the 2021 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody and is now arriving on dealer lots. (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
I love this car, but chose the R/T Plus. Why you may ask, if you love the Scat Pack. The reason is I’m a purist, I like old school chrome and dislike the black wheels, gas filler cap and black rear spoiler that comes on this model. I much prefer the chrome and body color of the R/T Plus package. If I could have opted for those items, I’d have my perfect combination of power and retro. Why not offer this to customers like me, old school and purist, but still looking for more power too.

Users who are viewing this thread