Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take A Look Inside FCA's New Mack Assembly Plant:

Back in February of last year, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) announced its plans to invest $1.6 billion to convert two of its smaller engine plants into the future home of the next-generation 2022 Jeep® Grand Cherokee (WL) and it’s yet to be named three-row variant. The new plant was part of a $4.5 billion investment … (read full article...)

sjon

Reaction score
Well, that is 4.5 billion $ going in the right direction.

bill burke

Reaction score
I’m thinking my next Jeep will be a two row GC. How many new SUV’s and sedans and coupes will be based off this platform? My guess....a large Alfa Romeo SUV, the next generation Maserati Levante and Ghibli, next generation Dodge Charger, Challenger and Journey replacement, next generation Cherokee, and the next generation Chrysler 300 and a Cherokee based Chrysler three row SUV. That is bang for the buck.

AlexB

Reaction score
I feel this Grand Cherokee will be a grand hit.
On top of the higher pricing , Grand Cherokee (both 3-row and the standard length) will perform low 30,000-mid 30,000 monthly volume.

Users who are viewing this thread