Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The All-New 2021 Ram 700 Is Mexico Bound:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

The All-New 2021 Ram 700 Is Mexico Bound:​

Ram's Smallest Offering Is Going South Of The Border...​

1607332915559.png

TripleT

Reaction score
I'd like to see it offered in the United States, Maybe small release in the South West. Small UT market is absent in the US.

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm hoping that this will sell in Mexico. For some reason FCA doesn't have good numbers down there.

TripleT

Reaction score
I'm hoping that this will sell in Mexico. For some reason FCA doesn't have good numbers down there.
Well what you don't know from the news is how devastating Covid is down there, our numbers are pitiful also, our local employees says it much worse than is being reported or the government is letting on.

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
Well what you don't know from the news is how devastating Covid is down there, our numbers are pitiful also, our local employees says it much worse than is being reported or the government is letting on.

I wasn't referring to Covid situation. It was in general, pre-Covid. I'm always shocked to see how different are for example Brazilian and Mexican markets. Just for example how many Toros, Compasses and Renegades FCA sold in Brazil and compare it to Mexico.

TripleT

Reaction score
IDK why countries are different. Where I have visited Pickups seem to be the most popular.

Users who are viewing this thread