What video games do you play?

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
We have talked about it on here before... but what games on what consoles do you play? A few of us on here have played Forza on XBox Live.

It doesn't have to be car related either.

Mastertech63

I was playing COD: WW2 since launch day but in January I started playing Fall Out 4 and can't stop playing it! Both on PS4 Pro. My 10 year and I have been playing Minecraft, he loves building stuff.
I also have a PS3, original Wii both with stacks of games and now a Nintendo Switch with Farming Simulator Switch edition.
And believe it or not I am 57 years old and still enjoy gaming!!!

santajtd

I haven't played console in years. I do have a PS3 and have played Gran Turisomo 5 and 6 but it's been years now.
I've always been a PC gamer, namely strategy games, RPG and FPS.
For the past few years my main interest has been grand strategy games like Eurpoa Universalis 4 (EU4) and Crusader Kings 2, with the odd play of Fallout 3 and 4 (I love the Fallout series, especially Fallout 1, 2 and 3), but my main game is EU4 :)

djsamuel

When I get time, I want to try CoD. My daughter and son in law work on that game, my daughter as a lighting artist and my son in law as a tech guy. Figure I should try it.

UN4GTBL

I haven't played console in years. I do have a PS3 and have played Gran Turisomo 5 and 6 but it's been years now.
I've always been a PC gamer, namely strategy games, RPG and FPS.
For the past few years my main interest has been grand strategy games like Eurpoa Universalis 4 (EU4) and Crusader Kings 2, with the odd play of Fallout 3 and 4 (I love the Fallout series, especially Fallout 1, 2 and 3), but my main game is EU4 :)
I fired up GT5 on my PS3 the other day to have a friendly 2 player split screen battle with my wife. It's crazy how far video games have come!