Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Should We Cover?

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
With the growth of 14 brands in the Stellantis profile... would you like us to continue to cover the core Mopar groups plus the Italian trio of Alfa Romeo, FIAT, and Maserati or all 14 Stellantis brands when they apply to worthy news?

We are trying to focus if there is an interest in growing the site never more. Let us know in the feedback.

Tony K

Reaction score
Bob, I think right now, just to keep it interesting, cover anything significant, at least until we start seeing more stuff coming to the western shore of the "Big Pond." Who knows, there might be some good fodder out of PSA you haven't uncovered just yet, like Opels that aren't GM-based.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Hmh. I think that at least press releases for all brands should be covered.

I'll admit to being ignorant of the new brands, so it would be cool to keep a high level understanding of their news!

patfromigh

Reaction score
I would like to see coverage from the drivetrain tech of the PSA side of things. I don't know which of their items will pop up on our shores. I also don't know if there will be any badge engineering, but I have a strong suspicion that some of the PSA hybrid and EV tech will show up here eventually.

AlexB

Reaction score
With the growth of 14 brands in the Stellantis profile... would you like us to continue to cover the core Mopar groups plus the Italian trio of Alfa Romeo, FIAT, and Maserati or all 14 Stellantis brands when they apply to worthy news?

We are trying to focus if there is an interest in growing the site never more. Let us know in the feedback.
Cover all! However will get tasking if John does another merger deal around the time Carlos hits the magic age of 65.

pumadog

Reaction score
I see you did the brand expansion. Two things I spotted:
1. Rename DS to the official "DS Automobiles" for better findability/SEO
2. Merge Opel and Vauxhall since the latter is only a rebadge of the same product

:)

Users who are viewing this thread