Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We will be moving to a new server this weekend

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I just wanted to update everyone and let you know we will be transferring to a new server this weekend. This should eliminate the site going down due to overloading. I hope that the process goes quickly, the site will be down for awhile on Saturday as we make the change.

D

Deleted member

You have something wrong with your computer?

@Jared Balfour - FYI

The Forums button works ok for me.
No nothing wrong with my computer.

Home page does it as well.

But it is ram it down their throat advertising, here is some info:

https://urlscan.io/result/40d525d1-20e2-4f6f-b24f-70954bd1792e/

https://urlscan.io/domain/winopenc.top

https://www.virustotal.com/#/domain/winopenc.top

I was playing around with Firefox browser, cleaned cookies and history.
It only comes on when you have cleaned history and start the home page for the first time.
After that with cookies installed it does not appear during next site visit..

Last edited by a moderator:

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Something is definitely going on, I'm looking into it and hope to have it resolved soon.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
The issue with the redirects has now been resolved. I apologize for that. I have also taken steps to ensure that it doesn't happen again. While we still have not moved to the new server I am still looking at getting it done soon, I just want to ensure it goes smoothly without any lingering issues so I am taking my time at getting it done.

Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The issue with the redirects has now been resolved. I apologize for that. I have also taken steps to ensure that it doesn't happen again. While we still have not moved to the new server I am still looking at getting it done soon, I just want to ensure it goes smoothly without any lingering issues so I am taking my time at getting it done.

Thanks for your patience.
Good to hear you got it resolved.

Compliments for your websites, several steps up for some other places on the web.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Good to hear you got it resolved.

Compliments for your websites, several steps up for some other places on the web.

I appreciate that thank you. We have a lot of great content here and @redriderbob works hard on working on new articles for the site daily. I imagine we will be gaining some pretty good traction/growth here soon.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Well we have obviously really outgrown this server. I will finally be moving this site this weekend. We will be down for awhile during the switch, I'm not sure exactly how long it will take.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
We are now on the new server, everything seems to be working as normal but don't hesitate to reach out and let me know if any errors or anything pop up so I can take care of them.

Thanks

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
We are now on the new server, everything seems to be working as normal but don't hesitate to reach out and let me know if any errors or anything pop up so I can take care of them.

Thanks
Looks like a seamless transition that I wouldn’t have noticed if you didn’t say anything.

Good job.

Users who are viewing this thread