Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Join Our Friends For A Look At The Durango SRT:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
We Join Our Friends For A Look At The Durango SRT:
The Ultimate Family Hauler...

2018-Durango-SRT-High-Res-31-1-780x405.jpg

Our friends at ACarPlace.com recently got to drive the 475-horsepower Dodge Durango SRT, and what a beast it is. Not only is it a powerhouse, but its got comfort, utility and can tow more than a Chevrolet Tahoe. It just maybe the best all-around family vehicle ever. Head over to see their review and impression of Dodge’s latest SRT performance machine. CLICK HERE to read the full review.

D

Deleted member

We Join Our Friends CLICK HERE to read the full review.
I am very surprised to see that MoparInsiders is sponsoring Mr. Zatz the owner of Allpar.

I was under the impression that this website was a fresh new start.

Could someone explain this situation.

My first post on this subject was removed by Ryan which was another surprise.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I am very surprised to see that MoparInsiders is sponsoring Mr. Zatz the owner of Allpar.

I was under the impression that this website was a fresh new start.

Could someone explain this situation.

My first post on this subject was removed by Ryan which was another surprise.

It is a fresh start. But Dave is still a friend and we respect his review enough we thought we would share it. ACarPlace.com is not related to Allpar.com so why not share it?

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't compete with Allpar either just an FYI. Allpar is all about the history of Mopar products and we focus on the Mopar community and modern Mopar news.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
In the interest of full disclosure I thought I'd chime in here.

As @redriderbob said we don't compete with Allpar and are (in my opinion anyways) clearly going in a bit of a different direction. As far as Allpar goes, not to get too much into anyones business but Dave sold it a few months ago to Vertical Scope (Autoguide). Contrary to any conspiracy theories etc there is no animosity between us and Allpar, at least from what I can speak of on our end and there is DEFINITELY no Animosity between us and Dave. Dave is a respected friend of many of the staff here, including myself and we didn't see anything wrong with sharing his well written Durango SRT review.

This was explained to the deleted member in question who in their own right didn't agree with our position and wanted their account removed, thats ok, everyone is entitled to their own opinion/position on any given topic, and if a member requests that their account be removed that is something that we have to comply with.

I hope this gives clarity to the situation for anyone wondering what happened.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread