Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are getting close to receiving our 2019 Challenger 1320!

Sickboy

Reaction score
After a few miles, please give a review of the Nexen tires. Would like to know how street worthy they are compared to say a m/t et street. I’m looking to replace my stock pirellis.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
After a few miles, please give a review of the Nexen tires. Would like to know how street worthy they are compared to say a m/t et street. I’m looking to replace my stock pirellis.

We will definitely be keeping an eye on the tires and keeping everyone updated.

devildodge

Reaction score
Anxious to see how much of those tires is plastered to the rear lower fender.

This will be interesting as this car is on my list. If this HD lasts as well as my 99...I will be owning one, if the next generation doesn't intice more.

What I love most about these challengers (and chargers) is how people are getting in them, heading on a road trip, performing at different tracks and strips, and then finishing the road trip.

And I really like the ANGRY BEE

Sickboy

Reaction score

This will be interesting as this car is on my list. If this HD lasts as well as my 99...I will be owning one, if the next generation doesn't intice more.

What I love most about these challengers (and chargers) is how people are getting in them, heading on a road trip, performing at different tracks and strips, and then finishing the road trip.

The Scatpack was a real turn off for me as I always thought the bee mascot was goofy. But this iteration is mean looking.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score

We plan on doing a lot of that when we get ours. In fact just a few months after we receive it I might be driving it from Vancouver, B.C to Toronto Ontario for a Mopar show then back home.

Users who are viewing this thread