Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Way Back Wednesday: Debut Of The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT HELLCAT:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Way Back Wednesday: Debut Of The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT HELLCAT:
4 Years Ago Today: 707 Horsepower Shocked The World:

DG015_373CL__mid-716x405.jpg

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT HELLCAT in Sublime. (FCA US Photo)

Well it's Way Back Wednesday and today marks the four year anniversary of the debut of the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT HELLCAT. The car that shocked the automotive world with 707-horsepower from a 6.2-liter Supercharged HEMI V8. It's been four years and Dodge has out did themselves then. But we will never forget the shock and awe of that day, when the SRT HELLCAT was the king of the muscle cars.

https://moparinsiders.com/way-back-wednesday-debut-of-the-2015-dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat/

Blown7

Reaction score
Betcha lots of people want to forget those first days/month or year of ordering a Hellcat.. with waiting, vouchers, ADM, general overall hype, and some cases never getting a vehicle.

Admittedly a great vehicle.. just dealers that really screwed the pooch.

I was at a Porsche dealership yesterday buying a car.. Red Carpet treatment all they way...

BUT they will not negotiate on 2019 models. At least FCA you can barter.. even if you never get a car.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Betcha lots of people want to forget those first days/month or year of ordering a Hellcat.. with waiting, vouchers, ADM, general overall hype, and some cases never getting a vehicle.

Admittedly a great vehicle.. just dealers that really screwed the pooch.

I was at a Porsche dealership yesterday buying a car.. Red Carpet treatment all they way...

BUT they will not negotiate on 2019 models. At least FCA you can barter.. even if you never get a car.

I remember...

hellcatschedulingflowchart-jpg.189641

Blown7

Reaction score
I just did a quick KBB on a 2015 Challenger Hellcat with all the boxes checked for New England area

$47,817-52,072 is the market value.

Must be nice to have a extra $30-50K lying around for ADM.. I don't probably never will.

Users who are viewing this thread