Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wagoneer exterior mirrors

srbrewdad

Reaction score
The Wagoneer trims are manual folding only with no power fold option; at least on the top trim Series 111, power folding mirrors should be included in both the Premium Group and Convenience Group. Those Wagoneer buyers who want the sunroof & power folding steps will select the Premium Group and folks like me, who want the standard metal roof & fixed side steps can select the Convenience Group. The Wagoneer is too wide not to have this option. The Wagoneer is the only Jeep vehicle offered with V8 engine & no sunroof.

TripleT

Reaction score
patience

some things are late adds, for many reasons, often it supply issues or a development issue.

Making a new vehicle is pretty complicated thing, sometimes you don't want to delay a entire launch over a single feature.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
The Wagoneer trims are manual folding only with no power fold option; at least on the top trim Series 111, power folding mirrors should be included in both the Premium Group and Convenience Group. Those Wagoneer buyers who want the sunroof & power folding steps will select the Premium Group and folks like me, who want the standard metal roof & fixed side steps can select the Convenience Group. The Wagoneer is too wide not to have this option. The Wagoneer is the only Jeep vehicle offered with V8 engine & no sunroof.

The Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer have been disappointing to me. I original SJ Wagoneers are my favorite truck of all time. Stellantis has this idea of making the Wagoneer a sub-brand and hiding the fact that it is a Jeep will make it more luxurious... its a stupid move. Its overpriced compared to its competition.

Just wait for the next Durango. (SD).

AlexB

Reaction score
The Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer have been disappointing to me. I original SJ Wagoneers are my favorite truck of all time. Stellantis has this idea of making the Wagoneer a sub-brand and hiding the fact that it is a Jeep will make it more luxurious... its a stupid move. Its overpriced compared to its competition.

Just wait for the next Durango. (SD).
The goal wasn’t for any relationship with original Wagoneer, but I would have preferred a brand new name.

Users who are viewing this thread