Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veteran Fast & Furious Director Justin Lin Steps Down From Fast 10

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

Veteran Fast & Furious Director Justin Lin Steps Down From Fast 10​

Filming had just begun on the latest installment, called Fast X.​

BU013_076EV.jpg

Just days into filming for Fast X, the tenth installment in the Fast and Furious franchise, director Justin Lin has left building. In an announcement shared on The Fast Saga's various social media pages, Lin stated his departure as director of the new film, though he will remain as a producer.

Here is Lin's full statement:

"With the support of Universal, I have made the difficult decision to step back as director of Fast X, while remaining with the project as a producer. Over 10 years and five films, we have been able to shoot the best actors, the best stunts, and the best dam car chases. On a personal note, as the child of Asian immigrants, I am proud of helping to build the most diverse franchise in movie history. I will forever be grateful to the amazing cast, crew, and studio for their support, and for welcoming me into the Fast family."

Users who are viewing this thread