Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded my Charger for a Grand Cherokee

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Bought a 2019 Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 with the Luxury II and Active Safety packages. Test drove a Blazer and Stelvio too and ended up liking this Jeep better. It looks black, but is Sangria Metallic.

I'm looking forward to being in the "Jeep club" and many miles in the Grand Cherokee! I'm planning to travel a lot this year, so I'll share my experiences of traveling in it as well if you guys are interested.

Jeep.jpg

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm hoping that you already have your eyes on WL.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm hoping that you already have your eyes on WL.
I normally wouldn’t have bought the “old” model this close to the new one arriving, but this had all the features I wanted and I got a great deal on it. I wouldn’t mind having a WL a year or so after it arrives. But I also wouldn’t mind paying this off and buying a less practical second vehicle, like a 2023 Challenger or Charger.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm planning on 20" wheels because I'm not a fan of 18s on Grand Cherokees. I'm not in too much of a rush though.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks good! In my eyes the WK2 has been aging really well especially with the constant tweaking. WL is going to have to be really impressive right out of the gate to build on what they've done with the current Grand Cherokee.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
This picture was taken after driving it for a day or two, so it's not 100% clean, but I had my JGC buffed, polished, and ceramic coated. You can see the purple much more now.

I'm not doing anything else to it. Just gonna drive it.

IMG_6872.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread