Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking about doing something crazy

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm off work for the next 3 weeks and was planning on driving halfway across the country to look at some homes and see if the area I'm considering is somewhere that I would like to live. I totally forgot that Mopar Fest which is Canada's largest Mopar show is this upcoming weekend in Ontario. I'm now considering driving from here in Vancouver out to the show in Ontario and then stopping on my way back to do what I originally had planned. I'd probably be looking at about a 4 days drive each way and if I do decide to go I'd have to leave tomorrow.

Of course I would cover the show and document the trip along the way as well.

Screenshot (116).png

devildodge

Reaction score
I just had a similar route on my trip planner the other day. I am aching for a long road trip.
Better get packed so you can hit the road...

If you decide to go keep us posted and enjoy yourself.

Sounds awesome to me

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I just had a similar route on my trip planner the other day. I am aching for a long road trip.
Better get packed so you can hit the road...

If you decide to go keep us posted and enjoy yourself.

Sounds awesome to me

Trucks in the shop getting an alignment right now since I haven't done one since I put the levelling kit in it, then tomorrow it goes in first thing in the morning to get the tires road force balanced since I don't think the shop that put the tires on balanced them very well. I'll probably pack tonight and leave directly from the shop tomorrow if I do go through with it.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have anything going on this weekend... @Jared B send me the details and maybe we can meet up. I have a enhanced driver's license and go to Ontario quite a bit since I live on the border town.

Sounds good, I'll let you know when I figure it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread