Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Yankee Express.

Reaction score
Hello all. I can't remember if I ever introduced myself and my car and cannot find where I did so here goes, if a little late. lol.

My name is Randy, I'm 63 years old, originally from Northwestern PA. I spent 30 years in US Army Combat Aviation. I'm married 20 years now, have three kids and two grandkids. We live in a big log cabin on 11 acres in rural west central Vermont surrounded by farm land and woods on a quiet dirt road. I am a retired combat veteran having fought in OIF.OEF in Iraq. I'm a life long hotrodder too. All during my many years defending America I dreamed of one day building from scratch a 1960's MOPAR muscle car. After retirement I found myself beginning this journey while battling PTSD and TBI as well as physical injuries sustained during combat. I'm 100% disabled according to the VA and DOD. Most of that rating is due to the brain injury.
So, I still wanted to build a car so I dived in regardless of limitations. It has taken longer, clearly, but it has been just as rewarding. I bought the 67 Coronet in 2014. It's now 2022. lol...

The Express can be seen here: The Yankee Express.

Users who are viewing this thread