Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sprint Nameplate Returns To The 2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia:

Good move by Alfa Romeo...

The Alfa Romeo brand has been pretty quiet about its 2021 model offerings for the North American market. The Italian performance brand has struggled to gain traction in the North American segment, despite hitting record sales this year. Realizing this, Alfa Romeo has revamped its 2021 model year lineup for both of its Giulia and Stelvio models starting with its entry-level offerings.

1608331182109.png

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I also agree a smart move and it makes the models look more upscale having an actual name.

bill burke

Reaction score
Maybe it’s just Long Island, but Alfa Romeos are pretty popular around here. Whatever the reason, it demonstrates the brand can be successful. My pet peeve about the brand is selling them in Fiat dealerships. Although fewer in number, they should be sold in Maserati dealerships that better aligns with their luxury and performance image. With more product, better suited for our market, things should improve. I did shop a Stelvio, passed and leased a Jeep and the main reasons were poor sales personnel, lackluster performance and a confusing, extensive and costly option list. This new approach makes it less expensive and easy to order. Good decision.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe it’s just Long Island, but Alfa Romeos are pretty popular around here. Whatever the reason, it demonstrates the brand can be successful. My pet peeve about the brand is selling them in Fiat dealerships. Although fewer in number, they should be sold in Maserati dealerships that better aligns with their luxury and performance image. With more product, better suited for our market, things should improve. I did shop a Stelvio, passed and leased a Jeep and the main reasons were poor sales personnel, lackluster performance and a confusing, extensive and costly option list. This new approach makes it less expensive and easy to order. Good decision.
They are popular here in Metro Detroit as well.

Users who are viewing this thread