The Dodge Horsepower Challenge, Begins Today!

Blown7

I'm still working the first question. ..even using hash tag hints...
The question begs more. Hints...is it a straight 12 mile run up a 6 per cent slope... or do I subtract 156 deaccelerations. ..and accelerations...plus it takes over 2 miles to get up to top speed...plus the Redeye will never hit 203 mph up a 6 % slope...??

Blown7

Thank you.. one hash tag gets you down to 60 answers..looking forward to narrowing that down

Blown7

Well from my associates from hellcatforums.com. .we have a thread going there and I guess FCA screws up again!

What people were told was the correct answer for week one wasn't .....the first correct one (4:16 minutes ) wasn't it......so now they apparently have a six car week give away for the wrong answer people. ..Good Grief......

I'm 4 for 4 on these, but sadly I haven't gotten the call from Dodge yet. C'mon Santa, here's to week 5 (and getting the right answer). These things have made me go back and do math that I haven't had to do in 15 years.

Anyone know the answer to the last question? I ended up with 3,715. The site with the videos goes back to Dodge now that tge competition is over.