Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Charger & Challenger Aren’t Going Anywhere:

The Charger & Challenger Aren’t Going Anywhere:
Don't Believe Everything You Hear...

ChargerF-780x405.jpg

Future Dodge Charger Design Concept. (Ryan Dodd Design).

Despite speculation circulated by a few prominent news sites recently about the possible discontinuation of Dodge’s adored muscle cars in 2021, there is no real data that points to that conclusion. These sites also state that the cars will receive a refresh in 2019 ahead of their discontinuation two years later.

Instead of a real refresh, expect the Charger and Challenger to have even more performance options than ever around this time next year when the 2020 models begin hitting dealerships. Next year is finally slated to be the year that the Charger receives some high-performance love from Dodge, as a range-topping widebody Charger is rumored to arrive.

A naturally-aspirated 426 cubic-inch engine is also set to arrive with the next generation cars, with a displacement of 7.0-liters and output 520+ horsepower. Both next-generation Charger and Challenger are said to be getting a new inline-six turbocharged powerplant as well.

Read the entire article here: https://moparinsiders.com/the-charger-challenger-arent-going-anywhere/

Mastertech63

Reaction score
Every year I say this is the year I buy a new Charger. And every year I find out something better is coming! This will probably be my last new car purchase and I want it to be a good one. I want to drive off into the sunset with a big smile on my face!

devildodge

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. Fortunately for FCA there are plenty of people with cash to burn who have bought a new challenger/charger(or both) each year for the last let's say 5 years.

A lot of people at least keep their cars for let's say 4 years. Awesome things Dodge is doing.

Great things are on the horizon 2

Users who are viewing this thread