Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Battle For #2 In Full Size Truck Sales:

The Battle For #2 In Full Size Truck Sales:
Breaking Down Ram's Sales Increases Over The Last 9 Years:

It’s no secret that the full-sized truck market is the most hotly contested segment in the auto industry. Last year Ford sold 909,330 F-Series pickups in the United States alone. What makes that number even more impressive is that it is 323,749 trucks more than the Chevrolet Silverado which was the second highest selling truck in the United States.

Where things start to get interesting though, is the little talked about battle for second place. It is no secret that Ram wants the #2 spot in pickup truck sales and they have gotten close, real close. The two largest full sized truck markets are the United States and Canada and when you add in the Canadian sales numbers things really start to get interesting.

For the complete article, click the link below...
The Battle For #2 In Full Size Truck Sales: - Mopar Insiders

mopar22

Reaction score
I'm not totally sure how accurate this is but gmauthority somehow gets the sales numbers for monthly. If these sales numbers are true months to month ram will jump them next year

AlexB

Reaction score
I'm not totally sure how accurate this is but gmauthority somehow gets the sales numbers for monthly. If these sales numbers are true months to month ram will jump them next year
I think a bigger item is the Silverado sales haven't recovered from the Pre-Recession era...the only one among the three.
FCA undid the damage of Cerberus closing St.Louis plant .

Last edited:

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I think a bigger item is the Silverado sales haven't recovered from the Pre-Recession era...the only one among the three.
FCA undid the damage of Cerberus closing St.Louis plant .

True and GM continues to agitate U.S and CDN customers by moving production to other countries. They aren't helping themselves there, even some of the most GM faithful forum members on GMInsidenews are saying they're done with GM over it.

Users who are viewing this thread