Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sublime Returns To Charger and Challenger Performance Cars:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Sublime Returns To Charger and Challenger Performance Cars:
Popular 1970s Returns On 392, HELLCAT and Redeye Models...

The Dodge brand has been well know to re-introduce popular colors from its past for its modern day lineup. Popular “High-Impact” colors such as B5 Blue, Go Mango, F8 Green, Plum Crazy and TorRed have been modernized and are currently featured on the much of the Dodge lineup. Well, Dodge is ready to add Sublime back into the lineup for the Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger this spring.

Sublime was first introduced during the 1970 model year on all Dodge vehicles except the Polara and Monaco models. In 2007, Dodge produced a limited number of Charger R/T Daytona models with Sublime exterior. Most recently, Sublime was available across the Dodge Challenger vehicle lineup during the 2015 model year.

Sublime1.jpg
2019 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT in Sublime. (Dodge).

“Our Dodge//SRT muscle cars give our customers what they want, an incredibly wide variety of performance models and high-impact color options. Whether it’s Sublime paint, all-wheel drive capability or 797 horsepower, Charger and Challenger stand out,” said Steve Beahm, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge//SRT, Chrysler and FIAT – FCA North America. “By bringing back a high-impact color like Sublime across the 2019 Challenger and Charger lineups, we’re continuing to give our enthusiast customers another way to make their muscle cars even more unique when they showcase the legendary Dodge performance attitude.”

To read the rest of the article, click the link below...
Sublime Returns To Charger and Challenger Performance Cars: - Mopar Insiders

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn, Indigo Blue has some competition now.

Edit: I can’t stop looking at these pictures. I’m thinking I might want this with the black hood instead of Indigo.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread