Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STYLIN’ & PROFILIN’: 2013 Chrysler 300C Varvatos Limited & Luxury Editions!

STYLIN’ & PROFILIN’: 2013 Chrysler 300C Varvatos Limited & Luxury Editions!​

Its Been A Decade, And It Still Looks Good...​

1665534467144.png

Until the past few weeks, the Chrysler 300’s marketing strategy has been non-existent for the past several years. However, that was the case a decade ago. When the current body style was launched in late 2010 as a 2011 model year, Chrysler looked to build upon the success of the car’s predecessor (2005 to 2010 models).

MagnumSRT8

Reaction score
For me, the John Varvatos was a little bit of a letdown. Seeing the images that were released from FCA (the ones you posted in the article), so a very beautiful vehicle. But, when it translated to production it was kinda meh and for two reasons (IMHO). Ride height and wheel size.

2013-chrysler-300c-john-varvatos-limited-edition-luxury-edition-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-474349-s-original.jpg

Promotional images show the car with 22" wheels and sitting lower than a standard 300C. Maybe it was the same ride height as the 300 SRT, not sure. But this thing has presence and swagger out the waazoo.

maxresdefault.jpg

The production car went with 20" rims, of the same design as the promotional 22", and with the standard 300C ride height. That fender gap and larger sidewall really make the car loose the presence that was showcased in the promotional photos. The same photos were used in the 300 brochures for 2013 and 2014. In the 2014 brochure it was finally called out they they weren't available with the 22" wheels shown.

i-xphWjL6-M.jpg

i-xkfc6dp-M.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread