Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something big is coming

Muther

Reaction score
Yawn a wide-body $8,000 extra when is the real poppy coming
Indeed!

BIG Poppy!

However, I do love the look that Charger WB has. It makes an already mean looking car even meaner and nastier looking. I would love to see how a properly equipped Charger WB does against a similarly equipped Chally WB and a NON-WB Charger. The WB Charger would have substantially better traction and better aero, however it would have slightly more weight and slightly more unsprung weight.

Don’t get me wrong, though, the WB Charger, as long as what I am hearing comes to pass, I ant really the BIG news.

On a completely unrelated note, the Wesley Motorsports Challenger had a rough go of it at Pikes Peak this weekend. The course was basically wet and slick top to bottom, and as good at that car was, driving an 800 hp /700+ ft-lb 4000+ lb car up slick mountain roads with 1000+ foot drops, isn’t exactly something you do at 10/10ths speed.

Last edited:

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks like there's plenty of room for a fog light on the plastic filler piece right above the side air intakes? It's even indented in the perfect shape for an LED foglight similar to the ones on the base Charger fascia.

Dodge-Charger_Scat_Pack_Widebody-2020-1600-36.jpg

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks like there's plenty of room for a fog light on the plastic filler piece right above the side air intakes? It's even indented in the perfect shape for an LED foglight similar to the ones on the base Charger fascia.

View attachment 2428

Definitely looks like they could easily throw a foglight in there...

Users who are viewing this thread