Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So "insiders" I'd like some info.. about Trackhawks.

Blown7

Reaction score
I have been browsing thru Carsdot com and Autobarter and I can't help but notice the large amount of used Trackhawks entering the used car market. All amounts of miles driven a couple hundred to almost 15 thousand.....

So with that being said...... anyone have insight on why the big stock of used Trackhawks??

Gas Guzzler??,, Initial cost??.... One year lease??,,,, lemon buy back?? (I have followed two separate known vehicles that were resold as the result of lemon buy backs)

Surely someone has some info.....

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been browsing thru Carsdot com and Autobarter and I can't help but notice the large amount of used Trackhawks entering the used car market. All amounts of miles driven a couple hundred to almost 15 thousand.....

So with that being said...... anyone have insight on why the big stock of used Trackhawks??

Gas Guzzler??,, Initial cost??.... One year lease??,,,, lemon buy back?? (I have followed two separate known vehicles that were resold as the result of lemon buy backs)

Surely someone has some info.....

Lots of Demo models. Initial models as well as original FCA press pool vehicles. Nothing bad has happened to the Trackhawk and it really doesn't get that bad of mileage compared to what people may think.

Users who are viewing this thread