Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Showing Off your Driving Skills in your Dodge Daytona

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Growing up one of my high school dream cars was a 1992 Dodge Daytona Iroc R/T. I seen a black one yesterday. I always loved those cars. Love how many got converted to rear wheel drive too.

bluskye

Reaction score
Growing up one of my high school dream cars was a 1992 Dodge Daytona Iroc R/T. I seen a black one yesterday. I always loved those cars. Love how many got converted to rear wheel drive too.

Yes, I always liked the Daytona IROC R/T. I remember when it came out there was a beautiful Black Daytona IROC R/T with red leather at the Mopar show in Seattle. I heard a couple of years later that Dodge bought it back from the owner because of problems. I do know they had some early problems with the Turbo 3 engines.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I really liked the Daytona IROC R/T as well, a RWD converted one with a 392 or a HELLCAT crate in it would be fun. Wouldn't have to be an IROC due to rarity but a later one with the aero front end for sure.

41abe238fd116f6f9727a6b295105c4b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread