Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron Capps Motorsports Switches To Toyota, Causing A Huge Blow To NHRA Mopar Fans!

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

Ron Capps Motorsports Switches To Toyota, Causing A Huge Blow To NHRA Mopar Fans!​

After More Than 17-Years In A Mopar Ride, Capps Switches To Toyota...​

Capps (1).jpg

“Why is Dodge//SRT not offering factory support for two-time and reigning NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series Funny Car champion Ron Capps and his Ron Capps Motorsports NAPA Auto Parts team?” It’s a question we have continued to receive since the start of the 2022 NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series season.

crouchta

Reaction score
Loyalty is one of my strongest personal traits. Without knowing any background or reasons, this pains me. I remember Musgrave winning the truck series, Dodge withdraws. Keslowski wins cup series, Dodge withdraws. Capps wins NRHA and now he's in a Toyota. Like I said, I don't know, but on the surface this hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread