Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM outsells Silverado in February

AlexB

Reaction score
RAM sold 39,950 in February 2019 and 33,299 in February 2018.

Silverado sold 35,078 in February 2019 and 42,282 in February 2018.

Oh Mary: GM Sales February 2019

Last edited:

Rustydodge

Reaction score
I'd been searching for the GM and Ford leaks for monthly sales with no luck. Thanks for the post. I figured that they were hard to find for a reason...

Silverado/Sierra should be selling huge after the launch of their ad campaign in Jan, selling both 2018 and 2019, and some incentives.

If the weather did play a part, that just makes the Ram sales for Feb that much more impressive.

AlexB

Reaction score
I'd been searching for the GM and Ford leaks for monthly sales with no luck. Thanks for the post. I figured that they were hard to find for a reason...

Silverado/Sierra should be selling huge after the launch of their ad campaign in Jan, selling both 2018 and 2019, and some incentives.

If the weather did play a part, that just makes the Ram sales for Feb that much more impressive.

I will add one key element is February was the first month where the new Silverado was the majority of the inventory according to Mark Ruess back during Capital Markets Day (GM coming to Wall Street & hosting them) Giant news.....Mary Barra may pullout of South America leaving FCA to dominate the region | Mopar News and Rumors .
March & April sales will be very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread