Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram & Jeep® Make KBB’s 2021 Best Resale Value Awards List:

Ram & Jeep® Make KBB’s 2021 Best Resale Value Awards List:​

2021 Marks The 11th Consecutive Win For The Jeep Wrangler...​

2021-Jeep%C2%AE-Wrangler-Unlimited-80th-Anniversary-Edition.-Jeep-1-scaled.jpg

When people are looking at purchasing a new vehicle, resale value is something some people consider as an important part of their decision. Understanding a vehicle’s resale value or what the vehicle will be worth down the line when going to sell or trade it in, can make the difference of hundreds, if not thousands, … (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
The dealer I went to for an oil change last month sent me a random email that they want to buy my KL, and that it's valued from "21,XXX to 27,XXX" lol

3 years from delivery and I'm not in a rush to replace it.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Has he done something else now? :unsure:

Yeah... Kinda, lol.

All the production shortages, constraints, etc have created an absolutely stupid used car market. Used Trackhawks are going for 15-20k over what I paid for mine new at auction right now.

I absolutely love my Trackhawk, but opportunities like that don't come up too often so next Tuesday it's heading to the auction block. There's a chance to make 15k on my 3500 as well, so I might send that off depending on how it goes with the Trackhawk next week.

I'm thinking that the site needs a project vehicle to provide some cool content, so I'm thinking of using the Holley kit @redriderbob wrote up a few days ago to 392 swap an early 2000s Dakota R/T.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Yeah... Kinda, lol.

All the production shortages, constraints, etc have created an absolutely stupid used car market. Used Trackhawks are going for 15-20k over what I paid for mine new at auction right now.

I absolutely love my Trackhawk, but opportunities like that don't come up too often so next Tuesday it's heading to the auction block. There's a chance to make 15k on my 3500 as well, so I might send that off depending on how it goes with the Trackhawk next week.

I'm thinking that the site needs a project vehicle to provide some cool content, so I'm thinking of using the Holley kit @redriderbob wrote up a few days ago to 392 swap an early 2000s Dakota R/T.

Oh sweet!

I do love those Dakotas

Users who are viewing this thread