Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM,Challenger beats Silverado and Camaro again in Nov, Nov GM sales "leak"

AlexB

Reaction score

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I really believe that Ram is going to take over the #2 spot from the Silverado, if not next year the year after that. Especially with todays events.

RAM_Limited_004 copy.jpg
fhubwbjxls7kdf4qedsb.jpg

One looks classy and tough, the other looks like it was designed by a 5 year old with a transformers obsession. We already know that the Ram is going to blow it away interior wise too.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but I am not a fan of the HD front end. There's too much going on compared to the 1500. It is much better than the Silverado though. I can't help but think this would have looked better, and the LED DRLs could have just been switchbacks instead of having the extra piece below for the turn signals.
RamLimited.jpg

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but I am not a fan of the HD front end. There's too much going on compared to the 1500. It is much better than the Silverado though. I can't help but think this would have looked better, and the LED DRLs could have just been switchbacks instead of having the extra piece below for the turn signals.
View attachment 1373

I agree that does look cleaner. There are about few odd choices with the front end but overall I like it.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I agree that does look cleaner. There are about few odd choices with the front end but overall I like it.

I actually like it more with chrome...which is a weird thing for me to say.

The Chevy is just awful. I think if they got rid of the bottom headlight area it would look much better.

Kinda like this:

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score

The Chevy is just awful. I think if they got rid of the bottom headlight area it would look much better.

Kinda like this:

My main issue with the Silverado HD is how the bottom light almost angles in toward the fender. It makes the fender look really weird and chunky.

I haven't seen a single person yet who likes it.

58DodgeTruck

Reaction score

Kinda like this:

When you do that it takes away from the Family Truckster look... I am sure that was their inspiration, a Transformer version of the Family Truckster. You hate it now... wait until you drive it!truckster.jpg

Cody's Car Conundrum

Reaction score
View attachment 1373
I definitely prefer the way this looks. I kinda like the look of the new HD but I agree with you in the sentiment that there's a bit too much going (IMHO).

Users who are viewing this thread