Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick Look: 7-Inch Uconnect Touchscreen Infotainment System:

Christopher

Reaction score
Looks like it would be a good replacement for the smaller screen. I still like the 8.4, but I think I could get by with this.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like it would be a good replacement for the smaller screen. I still like the 8.4, but I think I could get by with this.

Agreed, get rid of the 5 inch and make this standard across the board. This actually looks decent to me. I still prefer the 8.4 or 12 of course but this wouldn't be too bad to use.

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed, get rid of the 5 inch and make this standard across the board. This actually looks decent to me. I still prefer the 8.4 or 12 of course but this wouldn't be too bad to use.

We will see 10.25" in the (near) future. I don't know where and when exactly will i debut but it should be during the calendar 2020.

Blown7

Reaction score
Now if I remeber correctly what I read a long time ago.. this is just a screen with the radio/cabin functions in a separate module. So if you wanted bigger all it would be is plug and play?

Users who are viewing this thread