Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POTUS Obama’s memoir :Nardelli makes “ Wall Street crowd (of 2008)look visionary”

AlexB

Reaction score
I decided to post this in off topic since it doesn’t really involve today’s FCA/Stellantis.
A shout out to @Bili ....
on “that other website” there’s 8+ pages thread full of delusions, straight lies and plain old xenophobia + racism.

Underlining it all that nonsense is the thought that Chrysler can/could/ be a viable business standalone + lack of acceptance that FIAT& EXOR where the only option for a Chrysler future.
I done my fair share of “dunking on” on that lack of acceptance, and I going to do some more
In exhibit 1 million,here’s thoughts of the 44th President Of The United States it pretty clear the importance of management (why give a nation’s money to a Management team you don’t trust):

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
@AlexB

Please do not call out the other site. Most of us on this page have not so good history with them, it's not a secret. Yes, some are xenophobic but some are just uneducated.
What's funny in my view is that my grand grandpa was a sheriff in US long before than some of their ancestors had stepped their foot in the US. My paternal grand grandpa, of course the same surname as I have. :D His brother owned a factory in US.
I think it's enough with the other forum and my family history.

Speaking about the book. Some things are crystal clear. For example why they'd pushed with Dart, i.e. obsession with Corolla. Clearly it wasn't Fiat's idea. It was pushed by Auto Task Force. It was consistent of both Republicans and Democrats. I'm typing this so that someone do no pull this much into politics.

What they did was a safety net for Unionized automotive jobs. These jobs wouldn't be replaced by some other jobs. It doesn't work that way.

I'm glad that FCA has shown how one company can be successful without selling their own Corolla.

And that GM CEO. It seems that GM's CEOs are always delusional.

Users who are viewing this thread