Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picked up this little gem !

IronMike68

Reaction score
Our beloved 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 has officially been retired from everyday driver category until I can get her fixed. Long story short after a unfortunate death in our family we were travelling home when a problem occurred with our 2002 Ram decided the upper radiator hose would exploded. Replaced the upper hose added coolant fired up the truck well not good the 4.7 had also blew a headgasket in the process....So after some deliberations and wanting to keep our money local we set out to see what was out there and we bit the bullet and bought my wife a 2018 Jeep Renegade Altitude in Anvil Grey....Pretty nice little ride for what little we paid for it. Hope it serves us as well as my other Dodge/Mopar products have over the years... 56781042_10211315322993302_2629330123358208000_o.jpg

Blown7

Reaction score
Congrats................... I rented one to get me home and was impressed on the size and comfort.

kisty

Reaction score
Our beloved 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 has officially been retired from everyday driver category until I can get her fixed. Long story short after a unfortunate death in our family we were travelling home when a problem occurred with our 2002 Ram decided the upper radiator hose would exploded. Replaced the upper hose added coolant fired up the truck well not good the 4.7 had also blew a headgasket in the process....So after some deliberations and wanting to keep our money local we set out to see what was out there and we bit the bullet and bought my wife a 2018 Jeep Renegade Altitude in Anvil Grey....Pretty nice little ride for what little we paid for it. Hope it serves us as well as my other Dodge/Mopar products have over the years... View attachment 2341
Mind mentioning the price you paid and new or second hand?

IronMike68

Reaction score
Mind mentioning the price you paid and new or second hand?
Brand new got it a little under 20g Has everything we needed and didn't need 4wd or the 8.4 UC but it is nicely equipped for MSRP $26,110

IronMike68

Reaction score
Congrats................... I rented one to get me home and was impressed on the size and comfort.

It isn't a Trackhawk that is for sure but it has ample power to get around and so far I am averaging over 27 mpg combined sure beats the 14 mpg we were getting in our Ram.

Blown7

Reaction score
It isn't a Trackhawk that is for sure but it has ample power to get around and so far I am averaging over 27 mpg combined sure beats the 14 mpg we were getting in our Ram.

The new vehicles are amazing my 2007 Jeep SRT8 was lucky to get 10-13 MPG depending on how hard I pushed it.. the new ones give 14-16 MPG driving pretty much the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread