Our 2019 Dodge Challenger 1320 is gone...

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
I traded it in yesterday on a Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk. Big thanks to @BobbiBigWheels and the crew at White Rock Dodge for taking care of me as always. I got an amazing deal and knew I couldn’t pass this one up.

Our 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 is GONE!

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Good Choice. !!!!!!
My Trackhawk puts a smile on my face every day.

But that front plate...... it just ruins the look.
Yeah, unfortunately the plate bracket was already mounted so not much I could do.

Yeah, this makes sense lol :cool:

It's too bad that the paint on the 1320 tainted that car for you.
I agree, I was very very excited for that car. I'm a perfectionist though and the paint issue really turned me off, I haven't even seen the car since I dropped it off at the body shop about a week ago but I already knew no matter what I would never be happy with the car due to it having paint work. I tried to make myself fall in love with it the whole time I had it but it just wasn't happening. Very excited about this Trackhawk though.

UN4GTBL

Yeah, unfortunately the plate bracket was already mounted so not much I could do.

I agree, I was very very excited for that car. I'm a perfectionist though and the paint issue really turned me off, I haven't even seen the car since I dropped it off at the body shop about a week ago but I already knew no matter what I would never be happy with the car due to it having paint work. I tried to make myself fall in love with it the whole time I had it but it just wasn't happening. Very excited about this Trackhawk though.
I understand this 1000%

BobbiBigWheels

It's funny the amount of comments I've seen comparing the Trackhawk to a BMW due to pricepoint.

I've never been impressed with a BMW interior, and maybe I'm crazy, but the key components of luxury are all ticked off on a Trackhawk for me.

I've driven a 2018 BMW M6, been in many M3s, M4s, and looked closely at an M5. I've driven an X5M, been in an X3M.

VS

I don't get where people are getting their feelings about BMW being more "luxurious". Their infotainment sucks, their speedo/tach looks cheap, and they cost a **** ton of money.

UN4GTBL

It's funny the amount of comments I've seen comparing the Trackhawk to a BMW due to pricepoint.

I've never been impressed with a BMW interior, and maybe I'm crazy, but the key components of luxury are all ticked off on a Trackhawk for me.

I've driven a 2018 BMW M6, been in many M3s, M4s, and looked closely at an M5. I've driven an X5M, been in an X3M.

View attachment 2620

VS

View attachment 2621

I don't get where people are getting their feelings about BMW being more "luxurious". Their infotainment sucks, their speedo/tach looks cheap, and they cost a **** ton of money.
I agree 100%

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member

View attachment 2620

VS

View attachment 2621

BMW interiors are terrible. A friend of mine used to have a BMW X6M and he commented that the interior of the Trackhawk is nicer than his old X6. I kind of wish that my Trackhawk had the interior upgrade package but I do prefer the Alcantara seats to the leather so it's a bit of a trade-off. I launch controlled it with him and it scared the absolute **** out of him, I'm going to have to make a launch reaction video and just launch it with people in it. Funny thing is his X6 spent 8 out of 12 months in the shop and he won't ever touch a BMW again after owning three of them. He hated it so much he traded it in for a Ford Edge.

Mercedes, however, is killing it with their interiors lately.

BobbiBigWheels

BMW interiors are terrible. A friend of mine used to have a BMW X6M and he commented that the interior of the Trackhawk is nicer than his old X6. I kind of wish that my Trackhawk had the interior upgrade package but I do prefer the Alcantara seats to the leather so it's a bit of a trade-off. I launch controlled it with him and it scared the absolute **** out of him, I'm going to have to make a launch reaction video and just launch it with people in it. Funny thing is his X6 spent 8 out of 12 months in the shop and he won't ever touch a BMW again after owning three of them. He hated it so much he traded it in for a Ford Edge.

Mercedes, however, is killing it with their interiors lately.

Yeah lol, I too like the Merc interiors on the AMG cars. To Jared's point about Chally/Charger, we really need a leather wrapped dash for both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)