Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order & Production Information On The 2022 Jeep® Grand Cherokee (WL74):

Order & Production Information On The 2022 Jeep® Grand Cherokee (WL74):​

Here Is What We Know...​

1628568320845.png

With the cancelation of the New York International Auto Show (NYIAS), the Jeep® brand is left without a public site to debut their all-new two-row 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WL74). As the fifth generation of the most-awarded SUV nameplate ever, there is a lot riding on the launch of the newest interpretation of the Grand Cherokee. Especially, considering how its three-row Grand Cherokee L (WL75) variant has been well received by customers and the media.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Had a chance to look closely at the new Grand Cherokee L this week and was I impressed. In person it is georgious and the interior is on a par or better than the luxury offerings from Audi and Mercedes, very upscale and just well executed. I’m waiting a year before my purchase of a two row so all the colors, options and features are available and I get exactly what I want. Of course I need to drive it too.Based on my first impression and the chip situation, this GC is a solid winner for Jeep. It also points to a better corporate philosophy of product offered from Jeep. Hopefully it carries over to Dodge, Ram and Chrysler.

TripleT

Reaction score
I am not a fan of the proportions on the WL75, too wagon'ish... but oh my I might be in love with the WL74

Users who are viewing this thread