Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

426HemiCuda

Reaction score
Hello. I am hoping to share my limited knowledge with the Mopar family and also hope to gain some valuable information from you. I’m 72 years old and have owned Mopars since I was 16 years old. My first car was a black ‘62 Dodge Dart and my current car is a 2016 Chrysler 300C. Spent most of my life in Indianapolis but moved to Sebring Florida in 2014.

artillerybuff

Reaction score
Nice, welcome to the site. Unfortunately, it is not very active, so don't expect too much. But there is some really good information posted here from time-to-time, mostly on what is currently going on in the Mopar world. I too am a big long time Mopar fan and have owned too many to mention over the years. Sure wish I would have kept a few of them, I'd be rich right now!! I don't have any vintage cool stuff anymore, just modern stuff, but I do regularly drag race a Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320. I'm too old and broken now to do any serious wrenching, so this car allows me to have fun at the track again. I started drag racing in the '70's with a big block Duster that I built, but had to quit in the '80's when life and family took priority. So glad to finally be back into it!

Users who are viewing this thread