Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Logo

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Big thanks to @Ryan for designing new logos not only for Moparinsiders but also for 5thGenRams and HDRams. All sites are now using logos that he has designed. There are still a few tweaks I want to make here on Moparinsiders as well as the forum section in general but I'm about to catch a plane to head out to the Canadian International Autoshow. I will continue tweaking the forums as time allows.

Mastertech63

Reaction score
Big thanks to @Ryan for designing new logos not only for Moparinsiders but also for 5thGenRams and HDRams. All sites are now using logos that he has designed. There are still a few tweaks I want to make here on Moparinsiders as well as the forum section in general but I'm about to catch a plane to head out to the Canadian International Autoshow. I will continue tweaking the forums as time allows.
I thought something looked different. Couldn't quite figure it out though. I think it looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread